Wednesday, November 17, 2004

To the Glory of the Sun!

It's been a long time since the first post. A lot of bytes have passed through the fat cables of the Internet since June, a lot of work done in the meantime, and yet I still haven't introduced myself.

Allow me to correct this slight. I'm a senior student at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, pursuing a major degree in Computer Science. I love my girlfriend, my parents, my laptop, my stuffed dog (affectionately called "Doggu"), fried chicken, and my tattered copy of LotR, though not necessarily in that order.
And yes. I'm a geek.

Information yearns to be free, straining at its bonds in an eerily anthropomorphic manner, which is why I have decided to indulge in an interesting experiment, wherein I give vent to my feelings about everything happening in my life. I hope my gentle audience shall allow some sarcasm to seep through their overused senses.

Make love, make gcc, make gentoo, make everything except for war.
Peace on you.

2 comments:

Hemanth said...

When do we get to see the serious long posts...the one liners are not as informative as u claim information itslef to be...

Anonymous said...

Et tu Muggermuch?

Where's the love for the brother????

I love my girlfriend, my parents, my laptop and my STUFFED DOG!!!!! Geeez! I don't care about the order but not even a mention of a brother??

Hell hath no fury like a brother scorned!

Ok so that was corny.

I will not give in, I will not surrender, I will not go into the night without a fight. Today I will celebrate my Independence Day. (oops i wasn't supposed to say the last line)

But we will have a fight brother, a fight worth a song.

Harummphh!!

Big Brother.